Friday 13 March 2015

Testimonials

Dr. Aneet Kaur

The medicines have helped me manage my asthma symptoms,except for some variations, most importantly my dependence on inhaler has reduced to 95% .  So that's a great thing. I recommend Dr Aneet to everyone.
--
Mohit.

I was suffering from osteoarthritis from the past 20 years - my right shoulder and right knee were affected .could walk with great pain.
My doctor had suggested me knee replacement and I had also taken the date.In between I happened to visit India for my niece's wedding when my brother asked me to visit Dr  Aneet. That was the changing point of my life. She took my case and gave me 2 months medicine. I started taking them because I was in acute pain . I started seeing change in the swelling and pain in a months time.In the 2nd month the recovery was speedier. I cancelled my date of operation and asked the doctor for more med
Had med regularly for 6 months and believe me I could run around doing anything and everything. It is 10 years since I am pain free. Now for all my ailments I refer her and she sends me med. My friends at times laugh that staying in USA you get your med from India. I have recommended her to my friends also.
--
Thank you. I owe you Dr.
Manjit Singh.

No comments:

Post a Comment