Sunday 1 March 2015

Migraine Is Curable.


Migraine a dreaded word by the patients who have felt the pain and discomfort it brings. It means severe headache usually one sided (can be whole head also) usually accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of vision for a few seconds to a few minutes and other uncomfortable symptoms. It is usually related to stress-office or home, hormonal imbalance during before or after periods or during pregnancy, hunger pangs or missing a meal or loss of meal. Chocolate , coffee ,alcohol , diet drinks and foods having artificial flavoring like monosodium glutamate(MSG) can also trigger migraine. 

Many patients suffering from migraine have benefitted from homoeopathic medicines. Good Homoeopathic doctor understands the root cause of the problem and treats them with remedies and within a few months the patient is cured of all the symptoms of migraine.

As per Mohita one of our patient:
I first visited Dr. Aneet in 2005 due to my acute migraine problem. Since then I have been visiting her regularly for any ailment in the family. I must confess I have hardly been to an allopathic doctor in these last nine years. She not only cured my migraine but did a lot of food correction which was the root cause of the suffering. I like her holistic approach. She is not only a good doctor but is very patient, a great listener and for me a mentor. I turn to her very often. I have never been disappointed.. (Mohita)

Know More:
You are one step away from Migraine treatment. For further information contact us, or send your queries.

Click here to:


No comments:

Post a Comment